Food for thought!
Updated. Google (s GOOG) just released a native Google+ app for the iPad, bringing Hangouts group video chats, the Google+ stream and other goodies to the Apple (s AAPL) tablet. Google also added a few new features to the iPhone version of the app, which includes Hangouts as well as limited support for Google+ Events.
The new iPad app closely mimics the Android tablet experience, but with a few key differences: iPad users will be able to stream their Hangout group video chat sessions to their Apple TV via Airplay.
Also, Google+ on iOS doesn’t support Party Mode for events yet, which makes it possible to automatically add photos to an event after a check-in. Google+ Events are also limited in other ways: iOS users basically can view events, but not create any events on their own,
RSVP, comment or tag photos. A Google spokesperson told me that…
View original post 81 more words
Samsung’s “phamous phablet,” the 5.3-inch Galaxy Note, continues to improve thanks to an update to Android 4.0 for device owners on AT&T’s network. The carrier is now pushing out the Ice Cream Sandwich software, which also includes Samsung’s Premium Suite of tools to enhance the phone’s digital pen. And as rumored before, it’s looking very likely that T-Mobile will soon announce availability of the Galaxy Note on its network as well.
AT&T(s t) says the free update is available through Samsung’s Kies application, which is supported on both Windows(s msft) and Mac(s aapl) computers. The software won’t be made available as an over-the-air update. Along with the more refined Android 4.0 software, Samsung added three enhancements for the Galaxy Note’s S-Pen: Formula Match, Shape Match and a Knowledge Search feature that translates handwriting into a Wolfram Alpha search.
While the Note has sold well on AT&T and overseas —…
View original post 273 more words
Updated: It looks like Microsoft is serious about becoming the operating system for cloud computing. At its Worldwide Partner Conference on Tuesday, the company announced what amounts to a white-label version of its Windows Azure cloud platform targeting current Windows Server-based web hosts. This looks like a shot across the bow at VMware (s vmw), which has been pushing its vCloud agenda — which spans both on-premise and cloud-based VMware deployments — for a couple years.
Microsoft has taken flak in the past for not having a legitimate hybrid cloud strategy, but it’s certainly shaping up now. With the new offering called Service Management Portal, currently in Community Technology Preview mode (Microsoft lingo for “pre-beta”), Microsoft partners can offers customers a Window Azure-like infrastructure-as-a-service experience without actually using Microsoft’s cloud. This is accomplished via a standardized management portal, but also via extensible APIs that let developers connect their hosted…
View original post 451 more words
The recent bollywood hit ‘Band Baja Baraat’ truly is an inspiration for those who want to start their home based business as wedding planners. If you wish to earn income at home with your own home-based business then here is a wonderful idea. You could start with planning a wedding. It has always been, still is and will always be a need among people to have someone who can arrange the whole event for them. Well, this segment does not really need to create a demand for; it is already there.
Starting out as a wedding planner asks for creativity, innovation and that stylish touch. It is up to you as to what services you want to include in your package. So you decide the product/service and the pricing accordingly if you are to earn a success-guaranteed income at home.
You really do not need to set up a big office for this business as you can do with a single room office as well. Just decorate it with an artistic touch so that visitors and potential clients can appreciate your aesthetic sense.
Here are a few things that a wedding planner does:
– Arrange for the wedding apparel
– Arrange for the wedding ring
– Arrange for the venue and decoration
– Take care of the guest list and menu
– Photography coverage for the couple
– Arrangements for the honeymoon (an additional feature)
It is easy to earn income at home; but it is not easy to make everyone happy on an occasion such as wedding. There will be too many people involved including the couple and their families. You have to be considerate of the likes and dislikes of most of the people which is of course a challenge.
A wedding planner needs to offer something unique which another wedding planner is not offering to make more people choose them over their competitor. Therefore you need to constantly keep an eye on what others are doing in the market. For larger income at home, you need to work hard to create an exceptional experience for the couple and their families. You will become popular and your service will sell only through word of mouth.
So, if you have to pursue your dream of having your own business and making income at home then leap forward and pick wedding planner business. You will not regret your choice.
Most people do jobs that don’t really interest them or they do it only because they did not ever try the idea of earning income at home. More often people are just pulling along a job for financial benefits or to settle their liabilities; they would switch instantly if given a choice.
Well, here’s why such people should choose to set up their own business.
Additional Income: One may want to earn income at home with a home-business while they work for a full-time paid job side by side. Who doesn’t want an additional income to meet up those surplus expenses or to just have a great vacation maybe. This helps individuals who want to settle their debts fast and be done with the stress.
Being your own boss: Nothing is as appealing as the idea of being your own boss and that’s what you are if you run your own business.
No financial stress: It does get very hard to keep up with inflexible pay scales and low fringe benefits at times; but earning income at home through your home business saves you financial stress. As you are the owner of the business you do not have to share the profits you have earned.
Flexi-time: Almost three-fourth of the working population complains of not being able to maintain a balance between their personal and their professional lives. But when you decide to get your income at home with your very own business then you can work according to your own set schedule. Also you are then able to spend some more of quality time with your family and friends.
Low fixed costs set up costs: An office at home does not ask for high setup costs in form of rent, utilities etc as one single room of your house can used as your office.
No travelling: Your own home business saves you both travelling and travelling costs as you access your office right from where you are; your own home.
A business of your own and a hobby to pursue: Yes, you will feel unmatched pleasure by earning income at home with a business you always wanted to do.
Unlike, a paid job where you work under so many pressures your home based business will keep you delighted and motivated and get you far greater income sitting at home.
As well as making your food taste delicious, a dose of apple cider vinegar a day may also keep the doctor away. Use of vinegar is so much crucial in our daily lives, you will realize also after reading this piece.
Used as a folk remedy for thousands of years, apple cider vinegar is thought to be beneficial for a selection of ills. Researchers have discovered that English cider apples in particular have high levels of phenolics and are looking into whether these antioxidants, which are said to ward off strokes, heart disease and cancer, can be passed on to cider drinkers.
Regular use of cider vinegar is believed to maintain the body’s PH balance and aid general wellbeing. It contains natural malic acid which is important in fighting toxins and also corrects the body’s acid and alkaline levels. Fifteen ways cider vinegar can be put to use are listed below:
1. USE OF VINEGAR HELPS YOU LIMER UP: Arthritis is associated with the formation and hardening of cid crystals in the joints and tissue. A regular use of apple cider vinegar is said to dissolve these crystals into a form whereby they can be flushed from the body. Many people who used it for arthritis four times a day reported that it slowed down the progression of the disease.
2. CLEAN WITHOUT CHEMICLAS; CLEAN WITH VINEGAR: You can use vinegar to scrub up kitchen worktops, bath tubs, windows and so forth – it will cut through grease and leave surfaces hygienic and sparkling. It will also make your taps and sink shine.
3. USE VINEGAR TO LOOSE EXCESS POUNDS: Many people swear that apple cider vinegar really help weight loss, claiming that it makes the body burn calories better, reduces the appetite and gets the entire metabolism working at top efficiency. It is also claimed that vinegar can be used to assist the body in digesting rich, fatty and greasy foods, by breaking them down into more absorbable form.
4. VINEGAR CAN BE USED TO CURE AN INFECTION: Most fungal or bacterial infections will retreat when tackled with a dose of vinegar. When mixed in equal parts with surgical spirit and dropped into the ear, it may help to cure swimmer’s ear (never drop anything into the ear if there is any chance that the eardrum is ruptured). You can also use vinegar as an effective treatment to scratch or sore by simply soaking your feet in vinegar.
5. CURE SORE THRAOT WITH VINEGAR: Apple cider vinegar is a trusted folk remedy for sore throats. Some people recommend gargling with a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of warm water. Others use a homemade cough syrup by combining equal amounts of honey and cider vinegar and stirring or shaking until dissolved.
6. HELP YOUR HEART WITH VINEGAR: The potassium found in apple cider vinegar is also beneficial to the heart and the pectin soaks up moisture in the body, including fats and cholesterol, which are then excreted instead of being reabsorbed. The amino acids contained in apple cider vinegar neutralize some of the harmful oxidized LDL cholesterol. When you use vinegar in your food, it is a natural prevention towards heart diseases.
7. USE VINEGAR TO BANISH NASTY WHIFFS: the high acid content in the vinegar gives it a sharp scent that can override less lovely odors. A vinegar rinse will banish the smell of smoke from clothes, freshen a baby’s nappies when added to the final rinsing water or expurgate unpleasant pongs from armpits or feet. Use a small bowl of vinegar and leave it in the corner of a room to remove unwanted household odors.
8. SETTLE YOUR STOMACH WITH VINEGAR: If you suffer from indigestion because of a lack of stomach acid, use a teaspoon of vinegar after meals. On the flipside, if your problem is too much stomach acid, it won’t be any help and will probably make things worse.
9. BECAUSE YOU’RE WORTH IT! As an acid, vinegar reacts with chemical bases to produce neutral H2O (water) along with some salts. When spread on skin or used as a final hair rinse, it can spirit off soap, shampoo or conditioner residue, leaving it super-cleansed and, in the case of hair, as smooth and shiny as glass. You can use vinegar to help reduce dandruff and calm an itchy scalp.
10. BE FIRST PAST THE POST WITH USE OF VINEGAR: A build up of lactic acid is the reason why muscles feel sore and stiff after exercise. But by using apple cider vinegar in your diet, you could assist your body in breaking down the acid crystals, making it much easier for them to be flushed out the body. If you’re feeling a little sore after a particularly strenuous workout, an instant reliever is to relax in a warm tub with some apple cider vinegar added to the water.
11. USE VINEGAR TO YOUR BODY OF THOSETOXINS: Thanks to the malic acid it contains, apple cider vinegar can assist the detox process as a natural cleanser and detoxifier for the body. Malic acid is important for fighting body toxins and also corrects the body’s acid and alkaline levels. Drink a dessertspoonful mixed into a glass of water three times a day.
12. USE VINEGAR TO CLEAR YOUR HEAD: The reputation of apple cider vinegar as a headache cure has its origins in folk medicine rather than science. However it has been found that people have slightly more alkaline urine when suffering from a headache- and with this apple cider vinegar could be effective since it will assist in bringing your body’s acid level back into sync. The inhalation of cider vinegar could also assist with a headache- just add a splash to boiling water in a big pan, removing it from the stove and carefully inhaling the vapor.
13. USE VINEGAR TO KEEP YOUR PETS HEALTHY: A small dash of vinegar in your pet’s drinking water will deter fleas and ticks. It will also prevent those brown spots that appear on your lawn caused by your dog’s urine, and ‘tear stains’ seen on some breeds with pale coats. An apple cider vinegar supplement may also freshen your pet’s breath as it helps digestion and removes tooth tarter.
14. USE IT TO TAKE THE OUCH OF A STING WITH VINEGAR: Jellyfish stings, mosquito bites and wasp stings can be relieved with vinegar, which neutralizes pain-causing substances that get in the skin. It can also relieve the itching of hives: water it down slightly and dab it onto the skin with a cotton wool pad.
15. USE VINEGAR TO MAINTAIN STRONG BONES: The manganese, magnesium, silicon and calcium found in apple cider vinegar has been linked in sustaining bone mass, which is important in the fight against osteoporosis. Try it if you suffer from a calcium shortfall, have a problem with osteoporosis or if you are entering your postmenopausal stage, where a risk of bone loss could cause a problem.